The Colombo admin whacked a judge, George Aronwald. Anthony Casso ordered the whacking of an architect who did work on his mansion, Anthony Fava. Salvatore Avellino ordered the whacking of two rival trash haulers, Robert Kubecka and Donald Barstow. Several innocents, including a child, were killer or severely maimed over the course of the Colombo War in the 90's. Roy De Meo whacked a salesman barely out of his teens after mistaking him for an assassin. That scumbag John Gotti had his neighbour tortured to death for accidentally killing his child. Everett Hatcher, a DEA agent, was murdered by a mobster linked to the Bonanno clan. Several innocent women have been murdered by mobsters, including Michael Mancuso. A cop was murdered by a high-ranking Genovese mobster.

That's just off the top of my head.

Vinny Basciano also ordered the execution of a prosecutor. And you may say this was bluster, but the Aronwald case is a precedent.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.