@ Ivy

Actually there's where your incorrect to some degree. That Blood set in NJ have direct ties to the L.A set and stay in communication with each other ( ironic you pick that NJ locale) . I stated before that specific locations have direct ties through relatives ( Texas, Oklahoma , Louisiana ) , business ( Hoovers in Portland, Campanella Pirus in Alaska, Rollin 90s in Nashville) , or a combination of both. Every year they're meetings , visits, and dues paid to the original set.

@ Jhype11,

I haven't come across to many articles of LCN providing street gangs drugs albeit it's not possible. Street gangs develop their own drug connections with high ranking or de facto leaders being the middleman or the Kingpin himself. The leader(s) have their members traffic it to the retail level. Besides the drug trade , LCN & Street Gangs have done business in contraband smuggling, contract killings, counterfeit money ( Ivy or someone correct me, The Genovese & Latin King business ?) , information ( Outfit & C-Notes) , and few other activities we may not even be aware of yet.

There's a slight possibility that within the last 10 years or so that NYC families have used UBN as hit men to deal with rats or associates.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb