Well I think we all basically agree. There IS some overlap which is very much on the fringe. I do not mean that in their circles street gangs are not completely feared and respected, I know very well that they are to one degree or another a major force in their neighborhoods. Conversely, LCN does not necessarily in this day and age have a "neighborhood" to be a force in. They transcend industries, businesses and urban/suburban cultures in certain areas. It's just a different racket is all. I actually didn't mean that whole GD vs Outfit thread at all bc that was a way more put together thread than some of the others I've seen on here in the past (I don't post much so this is encompassing a lot going back). Suffice to say this, you will NEVER see American LCN with Uzis in the streets competing with UBNs in the NE or GDs in Chicago and that is where I just want to put to bed all this speculation that comes up on the forums. One is not necessarily better than the other (depending on where you're coming from and I certainly have my opinion). It's just that I hope us guys who are interested in all of this can at least put this whole "war myth" to bed the next time some guy comes on here talking about it.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those of us who have hunted armed men and like it, care for nothing else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway