Originally Posted By: Brickhouse
I will never understand the hate thrown on Ivy on these forums. The guy is an encyclopedia when it comes to LCN and chooses to base it on facts that he reads, researches and vets out. He doesn't know LCN members nor does he claim to. He always backs up his position with facts and has a standard to what he believes is the truth or not. I actually don't always agree with what he says because I do believe there is a street element out there that isn't always corroborated and has to be taken into account if it seems legit but why the hate? Ivy is by far one of the more respectful, classy and knowledgable posters even if he is stubborn.

Well thank you.

Though, as I've said many times, I actually don't discount the street element you're referring to. I just prioritize sources and what you're taking about doesn't hold the most credibility with me. But that doesn't mean I ignore it. There are posters who I'm often fine with taking what they say at face value as long as it doesn't contradict other sources I consider more credible and consistent. And, as I recently said in a similar discussion on another board, that's usually put me on the right side of things in the nearly 10 years I've been on these forums.

Sorry if I sound like a broken record but I seem to have to point this stuff out every few months or so.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/26/16 12:16 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.