Gene did get into an altercation at FCI McKean in the shower with a guy named Dan Marchese around 1996-97.

The issue was related to a seperate matter connected to Gene calling out the under boss of Pittsburgh named chuckie porter who is actually at rat. The rat thing Came out some 5 years later.

Gene was claiming he wasn't officially made due to some Irish heritage. Being that McKean was heavy with Pittsburgh guys at the time, some hard nose guy stood up for chuckie porter and shoved Gene to the ground in the shower which was not a big deal considering the age and size differential.

Gene was known to run his mouth about just about anyone and everyone.

Don't know the Gotti s or Alite. Truth be told they both sat down with the Feds just one sat for a shorter period.

I actually like Junior Gotti but he claims no one was impacted by his 302s. The question I have about that statement is at the time he sat down and he opened up there was no guarantee that people wouldn't be impacted. Let's face it. If the Feds would have gave him immunity he would have given them anything.

At the same time he did fight like 5 cases but he sat down with the Feds which can not be forgotten.

The anti Alite site is too much. I can't even deal with it.