Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
If you're listing members AND associates, that changes things.

If just members, however...

LA and Cleveland look about right.

Pittsburgh I'm not sure why you'd name guys that flipped unless you're talking about anyone still alive.

Milwaukee has way to many names if we're just talking members. I'm not sure they have more than a few left at the absolute most. St. Louis also only has 2 or 3 members still living.

Denver...did Eugene Smaldone Jr die?

I don't think New Orleans has more than 1 or 2. Those other names have been floating around ever since some con artist first tried to pass them off on another board.

I haven't seen any of those Rockford (which I assume you meant instead of Rochester) guys identified as made.

Ivy:

1) I said that listed made men and associates, because in the small families I dont find sicure info on who is made and who is not.
2) Yes Rochfort,Illinois a small family that I found the made men and associates from the begin nine so I put only the living people;
3) yes the last smaldone died in 2006 or 2009 there are people listed as denver borgata member but I prefered to dont write them
4) everyone can be wrong,I do my best,if a made a mistake tell me and I will correctly it.

Clarence Smaldone died in 2006. Last I heard, Eugene Smaldone Jr was still alive. I think he'd be in his late 70s now. May not live in Denver anymore though.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.