Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Bobby Pazzo is 100% legitimately in tune with the streets here in Jersey, we have compared notes and we both are the same age, know the same things about the same people that you weirdos from Europe and Middle America cant Google. Bobby Pazzo, these idiots have no clue!! I only post about Jersey and Philly because I know Jersey from growing up here and knowing a few guys from my neighborhood "in the streets" and I got to know a little bit about Philly when I dated a South Philly girl in my younger years, still keep in touch with a few neighborhood South Philly guys I met through her.....Trust me, there's some stuff that you just can't Google or that investigators haven't uncovered/exposed yet!!

I am not trying to seem like an asshole here, I believe the two of you . But if it's so easy for you to know everything about Jersey because you know people and what not, how can it be so hard for the feds who got turncoats? And all the turncoats who writes these books? I am just curious and I am sorry Bobby because I was wrong :-)

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''