There's a lot of tapes in these files on I think the last one hes says on tape he was made in NY after he got out of jail Early's 40tys and Phil buccolla or some shit who was boss of the new england family asked his boss in NYC to transfer him to his family. Then the guy Phil returns to Sicily in 54 and ray becomes boss at some farmhouse in Rhode island. Guys from the westside before genovese is boss so probably Costello and Chicago guys are there. Capo icone from Worcester gives him jewelry as a gift. Pretty. Oil reading. There up to 1963 right now guess they still have like 7000 more pages to release. They only do 100 a week. The reading about the Irish gang war should be coming up. Like I said ray Jr probably reading them and is shocked there was so many informants for the FBI right in rays office. Been reading about a crap game down the street from me and a huge numbers biz. They were a highly organized family into everything. Ray owns a dump were people come to him everyday with cash to use his dump. And jerry a from Boston was a criminal genius.