I don't think Cosa Nostra in Sicily has a boss of bosses, they supposedly have a head of the commission (Cupola), which represents the largest family. But US has that as well, it's commonly been the boss of the Genovese. It was Carlo Gambino back in the old days and Paul Castellano for a little bit.

The Camorra is definitely not the same, I'm not as educated in the Camorra (really looking forward to getting home and cracking open Saviano's book, "Gomorrah"). But I believe the Camorra is made up of various families, sort of like Cosa Nostra, but these families aren't as organized with one another, like Cosa Nostra is. Meaning, families tend to war alot amongst each othet. Raffele Cutolo attempted to make the Camorra more along the lines of the Sicilian Cosa Nostra and tried to create structure and a commission like entity with the NCO, but that failed, many of those loyal to him were killed in a war with the traditional Camorra clans. Cutolo tried to run things from prison after this, through his sister, but I believe she just ended up being imprisoned as well.

The 'Ndrangheta isn't one big family, it's made up of clans from specific provinces in Calabria. Each clan has their own boss, and the clan only answers to that boss. I don't believe the provincial bosses answer to some big boss. The different clans tend to work together, more often than not their warring and killing each other. One of the bigger 'Ndrangheta clans have been the Commisso Family.

I'm probably off on a lot of that, perhaps Furio would be able to give you better answers.