Originally Posted By: bronx
Tough to agree with you Kasparoza at times, on this issue from everything i have ever read or heard, scars did not know jr gotti in 85..scars and jr were made in 88..scars never mentions any woman getting killed by anyone..maybe mary bari by colombos..so you win this one big time if he says 85. if you really want to be credible, you must concede jr proffered and gave info .once you agree to that people may listen to you. i just do not see anyone liking alite on here or not thinking he made stuff up.having said that your quest to make him a villain falls flat..i do not care about that rat.or worse lying rat..which is exactly what jr admits to.he put two guys in murders they "did not" commit. another thing, alite shows his face and is out there crushing the gottis, if jrs camp stops firing back through guys like you alite burns out..the gottis are finished in the mafia..only gene has his street creds and he is damaged by jr pete vinny and richard. what i would like to see is jr and alite debate..same room..

I built that site independently. JG does not need to "fire back" through me, and as I've stated, my actions are to expose Alite, not defend JG. He does not need me to and never asked me to.

Alite is not going anywhere unless he's exposed. JG will never, ever debate him in a room. He chased him in 91, wanted nothing to do with him then and even less now. And, to quote JG-- paraphrasing-- he said that they already had their debate in the same room, in the courtroom, and he won because the jury did not believe John Alite.

He also said that if he ever sat down with Alite his mother would never speak to him again.

Soon enough JG will come forward and speak for himself. But he's not going to be pressured by John Alite. No one should be. He's buried himself in hundreds, literally, hundreds of lies and contradictions over the last year, so he's not "winning." Any victories he has are short term. He's desperate.

Last night he even said on Facebook that I tried to "intimidate" his daughter. Really? I defy him to provide proof.