Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Love people who talk about this one being a joke or that one being a punk... Not for nothin... 99.5 % of people on this site wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. I rarely comment on shit because a wise man once told me don't argue with fools. People from a distance can't tell who is who. It's easy to talk that tough tony shit from behind your I phone or your computer. I'd love to see how quick a motherfucker would fold and run for their life if they were ever in some real shit in the street or behind the wall. And I don't wanna hear this shit about these guys are scumbags and how much you all detest them when you're sitting here talking about them everyday ALL day. Fuck outta here. Fucking guys got boy crushes on these guys then wanna talk shit and kick people's backs in. Fucking obsessed goofballs.

Yeah. Mobsters are so tough with their diabetes, sitting around playing cards in social clubs all day and targeting the most vulnerable segments of society.

Way tougher than all those kids who go to Iraq and Afghanistan and risk getting blown up by a kid suicide bomber all for some phony war.

Not for nothing, Bobby, but all the genuine tough guys I have known in my life don't go apoplectic over some trivial shit on the internet.

Nobody is picking on Staten Island. It's all in jest.

Moe I'm not from Staten Island. I'm a north jersey guy from paterson. One of the most Dangerous places on the east coast. I'm Italian American and growing up in a place where the population is mostly black, Latino, and arabic. Don't get me wrong moe because I usually enjoy your contributions to this site. You usually have me rolling on the floor laughing. But u can't tell me I'm wrong when I say most of these guys who say all this shit about OC guys are hipocritical. They sit here all day and night talking about these guys but wanna call them pussies and talk about how big of scum they are. Yea I don't condone the street life anymore. I did at one point. I was on the front lines at one poin. I've wasted five years of my life behind the wall because of my mistakes. I just hate reading the shit people write A lot of times because deep down a lot of these guys are in love with the life. It's insane. I could give a fuck about Staten Island or anywhere else. I'm just saying people need to stop talking about OC all day call these guys punks when most people of this site are softer than my daughter's baby shit. Yes they take advantage of weak people. I do not agree with how they live. Especially now that I'm a father but to call them jokes and pussies is comical when people are obsessed to the point that they are reading these threads more than they focus on their lives. You can't tell me I'm wrong. But like I said I'm not coming at you sideways. So don't catch feelings pal.