@ BillyBrizzi

The contridictions get funny don't they? The ironic thing is, just as the Feds knew exactly where Gotti was at all times, they also knew where Castellano was, sticking out like a sore thumb on Todt Hill. It's like he was unwittingly doing some of the same things he condemned Gotti for.

He was looking to consolidate his power amongst the crews, but he cared to much about what the " upper world" thought.

A real hardcore guy doesn't need to hear the Gotti tapes, shit Chin told the whole of NY if MY NAME COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND ENDS UP IN A COURTROOM, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN.

But, to these guys credit, they hadn't really seen Rico in action yet, so I'm not sure they realized how dangerous it was, and yet as I say that, I'm reminded of the, I think Tony Ducks tapes, where they were talking about the Bonnano book, and how the government would use it to lock everyone up....

@Belmont

I kind of agree on Gotti, I'm reminded of a story. When Gotti was in prison, he was the only guy to stand up to Carmine Galante, and he wasn't even made yet. This is after Gotti was made basically a capo as an associate, was reporting directly to Carlo, and now then he had Galante AND Dellacroce basically vouching for him.And he was part of the crew that avenged Gambinos nephew. Definitely a rising star, regardless of what anyone thought...

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 02/26/16 05:47 AM.