I'm not "a kid," and while yes, I did think things would start coming out much earlier-- things were held back for reasons I can not disclose.

However, being that this website, JohnAliteFacts.com went live just yesterday, I believe yes, that is proof that things are starting to come out.

You can find some of Alite's 302s on there, transcripts from his trial testimony, court documents, letters he wrote from prison in Brazil, all of which contradict the stories in his book and the lies he tells in his interviews.

There is only a small selection on there now, but it will be updated every few days. One step at a time.

Do you talk to Alite? There is an open challenge on there direct from John A. Gotti stating that if Alite can present just one shred of proof that Gotti "ratted" on him, Mr. Gotti even said he would go on live TV and apologize to him.

Hopefully you will make Alite aware of it, as I'm sure he's trying to pretend that this website does not exist.

There is concrete proof on it of John Alite being a cooperator since at least 1991.