Originally Posted By: blueracing347
What about when the feds busted Johnny Sac? Tony saw the feds but they didnt see him run away? It must have been awkward when he went back to pick up his truck. I was always curious about the union jobs the guys have where they show up but dont work. Do they really sit around doing nothing all day? Or is that hollywood's spin on things? I'd be pissed if I was a worker and see these guys working on their tans.

No work jobs are a real thing. If I remember right, they were among the charges involving Genovese and Colombo control of the Operating Engineers Union back in 2003. More recently, there was an article in 2011 that talked about how no work jobs involving those same locals could add nearly $100 million extra to the Freedom Tower and surrounding projects.

Kenji mentioned them on another forum a few years back. It was back when he was working for the Colombos in NY. He said a lot of these guys or their relatives would have no work jobs at the WTC clean up sight. They'd show up late, take naps in the trailer, drive golf carts to get coffee, etc.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.