I know the little guy hit guys before he had to worry about them killing him and he killed a couple due to favors but for the most part it had to do with that life.

I keep saying it over and over he killed Salvi out of line maybe cos we don't know what was the real deal , maybe one day Phil will tell it " he is pissed at his uncle and is not telling his uncle side the way it should be told.

Phil is telling it the way he wants you to repeat it so he goes down as the abused nephew !!!!

You know there is two sides to every story and then the truth !!

Look at the flack I got when I posted way back that jr was making a move on Phillys rackets and everyone went crazy and then when I said that a couple NY families were involved it got even worse .

Then it started coming out in black and white and then it was ok .
But like I said we have not herd the bosses side and why he did it and that should all that matters anyway.

He had his reasons if not just for what happened to Bruno and then Testa he was paranoid and he had the right And NY knew what was what the whole time you don't think the Westside did not say hey Nick what's up with xxxxx dam right they did , him and Manna were close and had a lot of stuff to be concerned about so I'm sure there is a few discussions with the west side .

The thing with Jr going after some of Phillys rackets was not only true but there was more to it .
Not only was there more to it but there is a good chance that Amuso could of been backing what ever they had planed and it may just of been to get a good amount of guys behind him.
You do know that there are guys active that still stand behind Nick sr and not just the few that were picked up on wire tap .
Where there is smoke there is fire I think they were a few years to soon to make the moves they were making .
Can you imagine if they were making the moves now with the dissension in that family .

I don't know why they acted so soon but it was not the right time . Maybe it was cos Amuso was losing ground or was it cos jr was losing ground in NY cos of Crea who knows but it was going on and a couple of the families were in it .

Just like a couple of the families are making moves right now with the different factions that's there . You can bet there is a family behind each one !!!

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/09/16 09:44 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."