Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
I never said large robust , I said 25 members just like the last 35 years.
And for the record your a pompous, know it all, member of law enforcement piece of shit. Your world revolves around these forums it's all you got. You have fucked if your lucky 2 women in your life. Your arguments contradict themselves and you pick and choose which law enforcement statement works best for you. Or you decide the secretary of the United Nations is more credible than the head of the the Detroit LCN FBI squad . And you call yourself an expert. Your just a probation officer who has a secret fascination with gangsters and anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion including the FBI is a brainless fanboy.

Listen your opinion is much more credible than the Detroit FBI . You are much more of an expert
Hahhahaha get the fuck out of here

I'm surprised we have people on the forum a gangster forum supporting a member of law enforcement especially a probation officer who prolly shouldn't even work there and is unqualified cause of his secret fascination with gangsters

Sounds like I touched a nerve, Louie.

Louie mad! Louie angry! Louie not like to be called fanboy! Grrrrrr.

Anyway, where do you get 25 members from? Thin air? Your ass? If it was 30 members 15 years ago, and so many have died since then, you really think they've made enough guys to be at 25 today? What am I talking about? Of course you do.

It's not that I discount what the Detroit FBI says. I just look at all evidence and sources and what it tells me is that the UN report is correct. People have accused me in the past of blindly following the feds. But this is an example of me not doing that. Like I said, the Detroit FBI's action - or should I say inaction - speaks louder than anything they could say.

Lastly, it's hilarious that you of all people say I have a fascination with gangsters. Anyone who is familiar with your posts going back years on the RD forum knows nobody worships these guys like you do Louie.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.