Understand, I had to put up with someone saying the Rizzutos are a crew. Which is breathtakingly silly, but I didn't see anywhere near this level of resistance.....

I watched that Philly special report, ( and I will gladly eat my words, as they appear to be active and trying to do it the right way, well, besides the social club, lol) it said clearly there's four factions, yet guys on the board like Sonny can call bullshit, on info that came from from law enforcement clearly, and reported on the news. No one bit his head off either?

But apparently you guys interpret info better than anyone else? It just cracks me up sometimes. Like I remember people were speculating Cali was running the Gambinos, people said no way. Then Capeci said the same thing, and it's he's a hack, people write for him, he's losing it. Well, he's still the best source of info on this shit for most people.

That Jersey OC report, has a lot of inaccuracies, I don't dismiss it outright though, I sift through and find the quality info. I read stuff all the time completely contradictory to what's "accepted fact".

Like I said, if the info is in fact obsolete, fine. Just don't maintain any double standards. Like Ivey you say you want to keep the things grounded, fine. Just remember, you also argued up,and down, that Detroit wasn't, no fuck that, you said COULDNT be a power in the 40s and 50s. Just like you keep everyone in check, people have to make sure you practice what you preach......

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 01/28/16 06:53 PM.