what i cant understand with you ivy and sonny is why it can be seen in the middle?

i never said and i dont think anyone on here believes they have 40 made guys with mythical ability to survive prosecution. But if you do look back in history they have been very good at surviving prosecution but your right the lack of mob cases does suggest a family in decline. The FBI say it is a viable but then there is a lack of cases your right ivy

maybe your right as well ivy scott is a bullshitter he does not get paid through his site but he could be exaggerating to get more attention. Then again jerry capeci allowed him to write on his gangland site so jerry does not see him as a lier. I personally enjoy his site do i take everything he says as fact? no i do not

could you see it possible ivy and sonny that there is LCN in detroit with around 20-25 made guys a small tight knit leadership a family who is getting older with a hierarchy i know of a couple of young guys neither made but your right ivy they are in decline. I think that is a likely situation in this family. There is a argument ivy like you said in one of your earlier posts for both points and as you said its why mob experts are at disagreement.

we can all agree that they are a very interesting family

Last edited by gangstereport; 01/28/16 02:42 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion