Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Originally Posted By: alicecooper
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
How is it that Gravano believes that he is able to roam freely when Leonetti is living like a phantom. They both are in the same category........Maybe Phil will be his co-star.
Leave Philip out of this please.. no,they r not in the same category..phil left everything behind whereas, Sammy could'nt help it but 2 get back in illegal dealing's. Sammy's a scumbag,Phil tried 2 help himself & family & did so..

Well, they are both pieces of shit. That's the same category to me...

Its different scarfo sr was for Leonetti like a father. When Phil was 8 nicky used him for don't get sospects on the dead body that was carrying on the truck, scarfo made him a brainwash on cosa nostra ecc while gravano father was rich and Sammy could do everything but choosed the crime giving the bad to the dislessia.
Leonetti changed life for his son while gravano turned to crime and made his sons go to prison. Yes they are both criminals but in the life a man can change but only God will forgive his sins.

Ok, Leonetti was different in that way, but he was getting towards 40 years old when he became a rat. Convicted on RICO of 10 murders and I forget what all else. THEN he becomes a rat. Had he not gotten convicted he would have kept on going as he was, or as close to it as he could.

And this whole "for my son" line of bullshit. Please. What was gonna happen to a cute little guy like that in the pen? Pucker up buttercup, especially back in the 80's.

he did nothing for his son, only for himself. he should die broke in prison instead he's free and wealthy off his life of being a scumbag piece of shit criminal. Fuck him. Sorry, that's how I see that one...