billy battsia was a FBI informant in the gotti crew in the early 80s but when that prosecute tried to put him on stand he fled the country.

Craig Depalam (sad story) started cooperating then changed his mind and tried to kill himself went into a coma died a few years back i think

it has probably happened but one story that stays in my mind was the chick a philly mobsters plan in the 80s. This was after tommy del and nicky the crow flipped and they were all in prison facing all those rico trials. The chick told scarfo and leonetti he felt guilty as he brought tommy del in the mob and that he had a plan to kill tommy del he was going to tell the prosecutors he wanted to cooperate but he wanted to see tommy del first when the feds brought tommy del to him he was going to grab him and throw themselves out of a window. That is a real gangster. Scarfo was like but you would die aswell chick but the chick was like fuck that if i die at least i will be killing tommy del at the same time. Real gangster the chick

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion