Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
First let me say, I didn't mean to snap at you, I thought I was getting bogged down in another long drawn out debate, I already did a couple long post lol.... So my bad...
But on your point on NY, I think you are answering one of my questions with your own, and one of my questions is indeed, is this queens group operating at the behest of Ontario? Or was,it the initiative of another rival family from Calabria who set it up?Because the way I understand it, even though the Coke is shipped out of NY, anything Ndrangheta this side of the Atlantic, as far as the streets that they control, IS Ontario, like that's the central command... But this seems like another family from Calabria, setting up a parallel pipeline for themselves, outside of any consortium arrangement..
So again, I think we pretty much agree, the genovese have little to do with it, I guess I was just confused as I got it from all the articles on the arrest, but you seemed confident it wasn't about much.... But you are like a PB of the Gambinos, so I'll,yield to your knowledge...
I wasn't thinking in terms of territorial control, more of drug flow...
This wasn't them like, setting up a crew to sling outta clubs, which is what I initially thought and was like, huh? They were just using NY as a place to organize shipments out of the country, what's weird is that they were using NY at all, cause see, they have their own methods to get Coke to Europe. The interesting thing, is that their Coke usually goes over water, but NY Coke most likely got to NY by land, I.e. Mexicans or Dominicans, most likely Mexicans though...

Who knows man maybe it is Ontario behind it, my knowledge is extremely limited outside of NY. don't yield to me I'm just a kid from England who enjoys knowledgeable posters like yourself debating OC grin