Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
That's prescisely what I've been thinking for awhile now, I've asked the question numerous times on this site, with the Rizzutos traditional strenghth being narcotics suppliers, and with Ndrangheta and the Mexicans being the biggest suppliers on both sides of the Atlantic now, how does it affect Rizzuto power, and what role do they play in the larger scheme of Italian-American drug trafficking, and indeed drug trafficking in general? I think that's the new question to ask.
Sinatra, what you said about the Gambinos interest in Ontario, and them probably giving the OK to Montagna is super interesting, cause I've been speculating for awhile now that the Gambinos wanted in on that action, like they wanted to replace the Role that the Rizzutos had, actually it really was their role forabout 20-25 years, ( heroin rings, pizza connection) I've been trying to figure out how New Yorks families (gambino, genovese) fit in with the new order....

The Genovese have absolutely nothing to do with it, everything points in the direction of the Gambino's, mainly John Gambino. Cali has made many trips to Canada recently apparently.