Sinatra you know I gave you props when I didn't believe that about Leonardo. I admit I didn't believe it until I seen it. As for Rocco, I think he was the consig even before Vito died and still has that role I think. I think he is acting boss since both "boys" are in jail right now, but that is just my speculation and not something I seen anywhere.

Sonny I wasn't trying to imply Stefano was a dummy, it's just that I think that is how the team is set up. Stefano has always seemed to traffic drugs and I figured Leonardo used his name to set up what Stefano couldn't. We know there is some kind of setup since they are both in power it seems. This bust seems kind of sloppy though with Rocco advising them (we think) so I wonder what the evidence is here. The RCMP could be reaching or they could have enough to nail them, hard to tell with the publication ban in place.

I wonder if Desjardins is trying to use the Calabrian faction to stay alive and/or to try and gain power back? I wouldn't be surprised to see him team with Arcadi, but I don't know if they have done much together in the past or not. Plus we don't know Arcadi's standing yet, if he is still in good standing I could see him holding a top position. If he doesn't want to come back quietly and going to war to get the top spot back things will be really interesting. We know Del Balso and Giordano will follow him, but is he on the hit list or not? I doubt he would make a move until all 3 are out as well.

But it will be interesting to see what happens when he is free.