I would say a few things. the amount of murders that occurred in this day and age seems pretty high. plus the amount Tony did himself as boss. plus you look how many guys got whacked out by the end. they killed so many of their own. its seems more realistic that more would b jailed for long sentences then murdered.

also the extortion by Patsy of the Starbucks type store. what monster in this day in she especially one as young as hi. would be surprised that they can't shakedown large chain businesses.

plus Christopher being so high up for a junkie. and the amount of public beatings that happened with no negative results. beansie being beat up in front of witnesses. construction guys. the waiter gets murdered and none of his coworkers describe witnesses all matching notorious monsters? johnny sac beating up a guy.
the two idiots beating up the giu in front of everyone at the stock company. the constructions workers on strike being beaten. in this day and age ?

also tony allowing people to guard his outside using an AK-47 and not worrying about FBI seeing an assault weapon on his property.

also just the level of power the soprano family wielded on dealing with new York.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered