Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
You posted five links, which were all discussing the same investigation.

No shit. I posted five separate "sources" about a recent investigation that linked Montreal and the Bonannos. You claimed that there were no investigations 'around the world' that showed a link between them.

Quote:
The FBI listed Rizzuto as a Bonanno soldier, so what.Vitale confirmed that wasn't the entire case with his very own court testimony.

As a matter of fact Vitale did confirm that Vito was a soldier in the Bonanno family otherwise he wouldn't have offered him to become capo in the first place. rolleyes

Quote:
The point with Greco and what exactly it has to do with Sciara is the fact that you're claiming Sciara wasn't a Consigliere in Montreal, because Montreal had no bosses, or ranks. Yet Greco is ID'ed by an FBI file in relation to the Bonanno War as a Cotroni lieutenant. Disputing that claim of yours right there.

It still has nothing to do with Sciara. Not to mention that lieutenant isn't even an official title. Greco was however at some point acting capo of the Montreal crew. Violi took over that role after Greco died.

Quote:
You're also being majorly hypocritical, by saying Sciara couldn't of been a Consigliere for Violi & Cotroni, because he was a member of a Sicilian Family. Yet refusing to acknowledge that Nicolo was a member of a Sicilian family, who brought his son into the Mafia. But are labeling them simply as Bonanno members. Like, seriously?

They were labeled as Bonanno members by Tommaso Buscetta, maybe you've heard of him. And I actually believe in the possibility that Nick Rizzuto was inducted into the Manno clan before he transfered to the Bonannos in Canada.

Quote:
You also fail to understand what I'm saying by mentioning what the book says and the sources that state Sciara was a Violi/Cotroni Consigliere. Mafia Inc. & The Sixth Family make this claim, their sources are FBI, RCMP and Quebec Crime Commission documents, which they listed in the back of both books, which they had access to, which they didn't just pull out of the ass and list. Access that I currently don't have because I'm currently unable to pay for said documents. What I do have access to, I've posted numerous times over to support my points made in this thread and others.

I really don't care what sources are supposedly listed in the back of a book. Anybody can make that claim. You have to be able to show those specific sources that support your statements, otherwise it has no validity whatsoever.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."