Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Err, I just posted an excerpt of a NY file that was in relation to the Bananas war on the last page in which Greco is id'ed as a lieutenant. Or do you presume I somehow created this document?

What has that got to do with with Pietro Sciara..?

Quote:
I also literally had JUST said to you that Mafia Inc. also ID's Sciara as a Cotroni & Violi appointed Consigliere. Which you can read yourself on pg. 93. Or do you assume these guys had no sources for their information and that they had no idea what they were talking about?

They do state that. But the fact of the matter is that Violi was not an official boss and Sciara was a member of a different family, which they also confirm.

Quote:
None of the info or links posted in this thread is distorted.

All your ramblings about Rizzuto and Violi are from the top of your head instead of the book which is distorted information. You've been doing this on the other forums as well.

Quote:
You also cannot deny the fact that in numerous investments around the world, of the Rizzutos and Montreal, has NO Bonanno links.

You must be delusional, because there is plenty of evidence that there are links between the Rizzutos and Bonannos. The FBI for instance listed Vito as a soldier in the Bonanno family.

And then there is this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...ls-cocaine-ring

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...prosecutors-say

http://nypost.com/2013/04/29/bonanno-cri...-nyc-drug-ring/

http://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/alle...rs-imprisonment

http://www.dea.gov/divisions/nyc/2013/nyc050613.shtml

Quote:
You also cannot deny the fact that throughout numerous investigations by the RCMP, joint investigations between the RCMP and Quebec Crime Commission, which was going on since the early 90's, NO Bonanno links had been found, nor were any Bonannos named , charged or indicted.

Are you saying there were no links to the Bonannos as far back as the early 90s?

Quote:
Also, in the case of Montagna, in more than one book, let's say Business Or Blood for example. Its heavily implied, WITH sources which are listed by chapter in the back of the book. That Montagna got the okay to move against the Rizzutos from Ontario and a NY family linked to guys there.

We've learned through very recent drug cases both in Ontario and in NY, that the NY family with links into Ontario are the Gambinos, NOT The Bonannos.

So, what has this got to do with the current discussion? I'm still waiting for you to provide a link to those RCMP documents and NY files that list Sciara as consigliere...

You posted five links, which were all discussing the same investigation. In which no Rizzuto members were ever charged or indicted in. The Cournoyer case is well known, however that isn't an example of the Rizzutos and The Bonannos working hand in hand, so my point stands. It really comes off as if Cournoyer was sold drugs by The Rizzutos and Hells Angels, specifically marijuana, which he in turn, sold to Taloni to traffic on the West Coast. Cournoyer also sold the same drugs he bought to Valenoiz, who operated out of Jaguar 6, in the name of Vinny Green, whom was delivered the drugs by Valenoiz. The Valenoiz guy or however he spelled his name, was indicted in the case for allowing his club to be used basically as a drug spot, or a traffickers HQ, and what caught him up was his bragging of Cournoyer, not the Rizzutos or anyone linked to them, having basically a standby account to hire hitmen to get rid of rats. Which actually never came into fruition. Cournoyer was a Rizzuto customer. Who had the same intuition as most street level, yet profitable dealers, who sell the drugs they buy, to others as opposed to using them. There was no evidence in that case of Bonanno men, getting their drugs directly from Rizzuto or any of his men. NONE. Racine was also connected to Cournoyer and oversaw his warehouses and possibly was Cournoyers stable link to Valenoiz and Vinny Green, a mere Bonanno soldier. Cournoyer did buy drugs from Mexican cartels and possibly exchanged this cocaine to the Rizzutos and HA's for the marijuana. Thats what seems to be his link to the rizzutos & associates of the Angels. Keep in mind the Rizzutos were major traffickers of heroin and not cocaine, and after Desjardins was out, Rizzuto or his men simply needed a new cocaine connection to capitalize on the drugs popularity. Cournoyer seems to have met that demand, but was given marijuana in exchange. Again, theres no evidence to support hand in hand interaction between the Rizzutos and NY Bonannos.

The FBI listed Rizzuto as a Bonanno soldier, so what.Vitale confirmed that wasn't the entire case with his very own court testimony. Capeci used to write this too in his articles, but was forced to change his thoughts on the matter, after being contacted by numerous Canadian authors and former law enforcement about not fully understanding what goes on in Montreal. Its possible that the FBI had little idea as well. Which they didn't until Vitale testified saying that Rizzuto was supposed to answer to Massino, but had effectively created his own splinter group.

The point with Greco and what exactly it has to do with Sciara is the fact that you're claiming Sciara wasn't a Consigliere in Montreal, because Montreal had no bosses, or ranks. Yet Greco is ID'ed by an FBI file in relation to the Bonanno War as a Cotroni lieutenant. Disputing that claim of yours right there.

You're also being majorly hypocritical, by saying Sciara couldn't of been a Consigliere for Violi & Cotroni, because he was a member of a Sicilian Family. Yet refusing to acknowledge that Nicolo was a member of a Sicilian family, who brought his son into the Mafia. But are labeling them simply as Bonanno members. Like, seriously?

You also fail to understand what I'm saying by mentioning what the book says and the sources that state Sciara was a Violi/Cotroni Consigliere. Mafia Inc. & The Sixth Family make this claim, their sources are FBI, RCMP and Quebec Crime Commission documents, which they listed in the back of both books, which they had access to, which they didn't just pull out of the ass and list. Access that I currently don't have because I'm currently unable to pay for said documents. What I do have access to, I've posted numerous times over to support my points made in this thread and others.

The Montagna/Ontario/Gambino connection, has everything to do with this. Because the Bonannos sending him is a theory mentioned, which I've personally seen you acknowledge and support on forums like The Black Hand and The Real Deal.

Now please, tell me, what is this distorted information thats in this thread that isn't in books, but "off the top of my head"?

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/11/16 12:09 PM.