The giaclone giacalone brothers were the face of the mob in that cities for decades

I think Tony was a enforcer for Joe zerlii in his young days I think he got his button in the 40s can't remember the exact date I will try and find out the year

Tony was the street boss and Billy Jack was a capo

Tony Giacalone had two kids both mobsters fat tony giacalone and joey Jack giacalone. Joey Jack was a capo in the 90s but then he got taken down and replaced with fat tony because of his wild reputation but then tony got taken down in the early 2000s because him and his own cousin Jackie giacalone were beefing. When fat tony died in 2011 Jackie Giacalone his own blood skipped his funeral

Joey Jack is a apparently a capo to day runs jackies old crew

Joey Jack is one of the richest guys in the mob up there with Tony lapiana. In the 80s city of Detroit paid Giacalone and several of his business partners over 42 million dollars for 15 acres of semi-vacant, undeveloped undeveloped property

Jackie Giacalone is billy jacks son. Billy Jack is suspect in an alleged intentional overdose with carlo bommentario in 2007 and jackie the kid suspect in the 2002 jerome the blade murder

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion