Basically all I read about him was in The Last Don which is a good read..but I was always curious about this guy. I believe Vitale put him away for 20 correct? I read he was acting boss between when Massino got pinched and then does anyone know when Basciano became acting boss and why? Was it just cuz Urso got pinched? I was under the impression when he got pinched so did vinny or shortly thereafter?

Anybody know more bout whose crew he was in and where he operated out of? For some reason I thought he may have been Bronx guy in Sciasias or Patty Defilipos crew (unsure if they are one in the same)..was hoping someone could shed some light on this bc in the book u never really hear bout thiss guy but then all of a sudden hes acting boss? Any insight fellas as always is appreciated

Side note the pics/description of him w the awful hair hat and the weird outfits he wears cracked me the fuck up..hes kinda described as looking like a half a fag.(not that theres anything wrong w that - G CostanzA)

Also hes not gonna be doin life and I think I read hed be out around 2022? If hes say in his mid 70s anyone think hell have an admin position? Again this is my admitted mob novice speculation and if my infos off feel free to set me straight..thanks fellas

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 01/08/16 12:27 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"