Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
alot of it was his own fault he was naive and i have little sympathy for him.

He knew scarfo and he knew how that mob worked i dont know what he expected when he broke of with chuckies daughter and from guys like the crow and leonetti he only went out with her because she was chuckies daughter.

He was dealing drugs and philip says that but he was delighed when salvie got killed i dont remember word for word but he told charlie white and crow he was happy that salvie was getting killed. Tommy del is the biggest bullshiter of them all he manipulated the whole salvie murder chuckie got him to beef on salvie to scarfo same with faffy tommy del was happy when testa got whacked he got a promotion.

You have to see from scarfos eyes he is based in ac and was in prison when this happened. All his guys were pushing for him to get whacked his best friend and underboss chuckie lawrence in ac tommy del and faffy they all beefed.

Only guy who i think the murder really had a effect on was gino he was a testa guy

did not deserved it? the guy was a nutjob just like scarfo them two are more similar than people realize

While Salvie WAS a sociopath. He really didn't bring it upon himself. He was loyal to Nicky and the regime 100%, Idk if he was ever truly dealing drugs, but's that's something that Faffy Iannerella & Tommy Del began feeding to Nicky, among other things like Salvie was thinking of breaking off and starting his own family. The situation with Merlino's daughter didn't help, but the guy was in love with someone else, what was he supposed to do? Marry her anyway and have a goomah, but with Chuckie's temper and his drinking at the time, there was no telling what he'd do in that situation either. And he would've let it all go had Salvie started from scratch and just went back to being a soldier. That most likely meant relinquishing all of his rackets, to Iannerella & Tommy Del, Chuckie's guys. So really it was all probably business driven, and Salvie wouldn't step down. And with Philly and their treachery, it was obvious what would happen next. But I don't think he brought that situation on himself.

And as far as the "kids die everyday" comment, Salvie didn't say that. However he is quoted as saying that he didn't care who was in house and that they could all die". Also in "Blood & Honor" and his interviews on the various mob shows he's appeared on, Salvie actually did like Chuckie's daughter at one point. But during the time they were engaged and Scarfo was in prison, Salvie began to see how entitled she was. And according to The Crow, that wasn't Salvie's type, he didn't see himself as anyone special and he didn't want to spend his time with a girl like that anymore.

i know what you mean but he knew what chuckie was like he was a very treachourus guy he knew what tommy del and faffy was like i understand why he did but you think he would have known what would have happened.

to be honest chuckie got a taste of his own medince later on when faffy and tommy del beefed on him. I think joey pung beefed aswell

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion