alot of it was his own fault he was naive and i have little sympathy for him.

He knew scarfo and he knew how that mob worked i dont know what he expected when he broke of with chuckies daughter and from guys like the crow and leonetti he only went out with her because she was chuckies daughter.

He was dealing drugs and philip says that but he was delighed when salvie got killed i dont remember word for word but he told charlie white and crow he was happy that salvie was getting killed. Tommy del is the biggest bullshiter of them all he manipulated the whole salvie murder chuckie got him to beef on salvie to scarfo same with faffy tommy del was happy when testa got whacked he got a promotion.

You have to see from scarfos eyes he is based in ac and was in prison when this happened. All his guys were pushing for him to get whacked his best friend and underboss chuckie lawrence in ac tommy del and faffy they all beefed.

Only guy who i think the murder really had a effect on was gino he was a testa guy

did not deserved it? the guy was a nutjob just like scarfo them two are more similar than people realize

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion