Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Salvie was lured to Something Sweet candy store at 1613 E Passyunk Avenue which was under construction at the time and was owned by an associate of the Grande's who ended up being a big player in the Stanfa mob but also big associate during the Scarfo years named Gary Tavella. I believe he is still around but not sure if he's active anymore? His wife owned and operated that deli Vincenzo's Deli on like 8th and Mountain I want to say. Anyways, Something Sweet closed years back and is a restaurant on Passyunk now.
This much is true..the restuarant that now is there is very reputable..the only humans present @ the time of the 2shots in the back of the head of poor Salvie were pung,wayne grande (the triggerman),& joey grande.. the gun was hidden in a couch during the patdown..it all happened very quick @ 1;45 in the afternoon..they locked up the shop ,& crow ,charlie white returned 2 pick up the body around 7;30 that night,w/tommy horsehead as a blocker,& charlie whites kid as a cleaner, finally dropped the body @ sickelerville & clements rd.( SICKINING)!!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...