Hello Gangster BB Family! I must admit I am really enjoying reading these posts that go back over 10 years! Since I joined in 2003, I have gotten married, finished law school and had two wonderful children, Blaine ( 5 yrs old next month) and Sofi (will be 2 in April). I miss NY so much( we live in Santa Barbara now), but I was home last week to see the lighting of the Rockefeller Tree Lighting. I went to the old neighborhood in the Bronx (Arthur Ave- Belmont), Little Italy and Chinatown..It was cold and crisp and all the smells from my childhood came back! Hope all are doing well. I was happy to see some old familiar names still on here! Motherhood keeps me very busy and I plan to go back to work part time when Blaine goes to Kindergarten in September. Been enjoying staying home being a mom, play dates, volunteering, going to the gym and Starbucks with other stay at home moms! Nice to reminisce about the old college days when I practically lived on Gangster BB. Wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

Meggie

LA BELLA MAFIA