Originally Posted By: carminezazzi
but you only go off what you can find online? your only taking educated guesses. For all we know denver would be a real powerhouse....thats what im trying to say.

If the info is from the feds and mob experts, as well as the mob cases in Denver (or lack thereof), so what if it's online? Facts are facts. Denver wasnt even a powerhouse at its peak. In fact, it was basically a glorified gambling ring. But you want to ignore it all, not to mention common sense, because Kenji says so? It's like you WANT to believe him. Well go ahead. But anyone who believes there was still an active family in Denver in the 1990's or early 2000's, I have some swampland in Florida to sell them.

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
But you must be fascinated with the mob, that is why most of us are here. A part of you is in love with that life. There is nothing wrong with admitting that. Could you be friends with a mobster? Of course you could. I'm not saying you're a fanboy, but someone who talks and thinks about mobsters every single day doesn't exactly seem to hate mobsters. There is something about them we admire.

Speak for yourself, pal. Fascinating? Yes. In love with that life? Heck no. Believe it or not, unlike many on these boards, there are some of us who have the mentality above a 15 year old. Not to mention a moral compass that actually works. One doesn't have to lose sight of who and what mobsters are to study or talk about them.

Originally Posted By: strococs
7700 posts tells us all we need to know. You need to get laid

It doesn't tell you anything other than I've been on this forum a while and post regularly. There are many posters that have far more posts than I do. Do they need to get laid too?

Originally Posted By: strococs
Denver bust from 09 notice local cops even say no more LCN
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11848265

Yup, the only mob connection there was to the Gambinos and it was a loose one.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 12/07/15 03:20 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.