Hahah keyboard warrior thats cute you stupid [BadWord]..what makes you think you know me or have any clue who the fuck I am pussy..go back and read what u wrote u posted on shit on an old post of mine from a year ago..yea im a cop u got me I signed up to an internet forum and posted questions and had interactions with intelligent posters all the while I was what gathering intel? mother fucker why dont u contribute something insteada bein a troll who outta no where grows a sack and starts posting and attacking me an admittted mob novice? I can handle jokes just fine cocksucker but from people I respect and posters that actually post and dont troll and act tough on an internet forum..theres absolutely no doubt ur a fuckin fruitcake virgin that takes time outta his day to troll an internet forum where intelligent people are trying to discuss a topic were all interested in. Dont think for a second I wouldnt say this to your face then knock u down and skull fuck u shit bag anytime anywhere..its evident to the entire internet uve never touched a live woman and my house and cars are worth more than ur life mother fucker gargle my balls

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 11/30/15 01:45 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"