Mike are you a cop or looking to place a bet?? Lol [/quote]

No jerkoff im not a cop I waa just asking mob questions on a mob board? Ive posted alot on this board way more than u and I dont claim to be anything other than interested in the mob, so with all due respect suck my dick and either contribute or dont post[/quote]

Hey MikeyNOballs

Why don't you take it easy with your name calling you fucking beatoff, why don't you look at the post and I put lol as a joke, if you ask me now that I seen how you took offense to my comment now I know your a dick sucking cop so FUCK U, and I really hope the board admin doesn't get upset with me considering you provoked it with your immature name calling..you beat off !! [/quote]

Haha who calls another grown man a beat off you fuckin jizz bag what r u a 20 year old virgin? Theres no doubt that ur a troll maybe even the sick fuck thats stalked knowledgeable guys like pB.. But either way dont go throwing accusations or takin jabs at posters here that have regularly participated and contributed.. Its pretty clear ur cock suckin life is pathetic that this is how you get your jollies off douche bag... And i didnt provoke shit retard you commented on a post i made nearly a year ago you fuckin loser.. My advice wrap your lips around a revolver or a cock.. either or pal, cheers[/quote]

Jizzbag, troll, and I'm the 20year old virgin?! You wouldn't have the balls to say this to my face cause I would beat the fuck outta u twice !! I never threw no jabs u loser all I did was crack a joke on ya but your sensitive ass can't handle it but sure can dish it out lol [BadWord]...my life pathetic lol if u only new u cop calling fa***t...my advice to u is stick to being a keyboard warrior in your mothers basement u broke fucking idiot arguing about or wit people u wouldn't have the balls to stand next to and say that shit....so fuck off [BadWord] ....n go back to sucking pipe cause that's what it sounds like u do..

"You treat me good I treat you better, you treat my bad I treat you worse" #respect