Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

But it's true about labor racketeering involving the Philadelphia family being virtually non-existent. And the few cases I'm aware of have been very minor, ie a member of IBT Local 107 barred for associating with an LCN member, Ligambi getting health and welfare benefits from the IBT through his no show job at Top Job Disposal, etc.

Lou Fazzini also has/had a no show job at a disposal company. Johnny Chang owns a legitimate construction company.

Ted- lou is still just a soldier in Scoops crew corrct? Thought I read somewhere he was acting capo for a little stretch cant recall where but Scoops was still the official skipper?

Where does their Newark/Scoops crew fit in with all these separate factions? I know its not 1978 anymore and that crew doesnt have the power or reach it had then and I know they're like 4th conservatively in the NJ pecking order behind NY/decavs but I would think they're backing of one of the philly factions means something no? Imo theyre in the Mazzone/merlino camp, is that accurate?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"