Thank you, ONTHEFLY. In mentioning BOTH Mancusos, you just proved yourself to me. No offense, but we get a lot of banned members who continually sneak back here just to stalk and troll.

I'm exhausted, and I'm probably going to sleep after this short post. I'm sure you know that Wahoo passed away a few years ago. That a Jersey guy with close ties to the Sicilians absorbed part of that crew speaks volumes wink.

And a few of those 32B&J guys lucked out because they absorbed 32E, which is the Bronx/Westchester buildings local. But they also have most of the golf course workers in the private clubs from Westchester on up the line in New York. So if you had the right business agent or Rabbi, you could semi-retire upstate and work part-time as a golf course starter without going over your maximum allowable income. Full pension, lower cost of living, and a tit job telling golfers when to tee off. Nice work if you can get it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.