Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Personally I think it's doubtful the families split into FOUR factions. In a family of 40 buttons that's 10 guys a piece. That's capo level.
Are all four of Phillis crews now their own small families?
I highly doubt it.

I don't doubt there may be a dissatisfied faction within the family. But FOUR. Cmon.

6 crews by my count: Licata's north jersey crew, staino's south jersey crew, 2 philly crews (Angelina's and Lancelotti's), and two Scarfo crews. Are they both also based in philly?

And it would be pretty week factions if they started there own families. Only one faction has any real number of made men. Borgesi has none behind him, there are like 2 made men working for Pung's faction and Narducci has 3/4. That leaves about 30 guys that are behind Merlino. It's less factions vying for power and more like 3 key guys concerned about their position since recent developments (Merlino free to run the family, the trial, guys being released, etc.). Narducci's and Pung's beefs seemed to be mostly personal. If Borgesi isn't kicking up, then he would definitely being operating his own faction and he probably has the smallest crew.

Good summation Ted.

Appreciate the clarification.

Cheers.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.