Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: bronx
very true, without tapes no gravano

Sammy wasn't even window dressing. They had them BOTH dead to rights on the Cirelli tapes. The fucking Feds freed a serial killer just to embarrass Gotti. That's why you don't tug on Superman's cape. Only Frankie Loc gets my sympathy. He was a reasonable guy who wouldn't hurt you unless you were really begging for it. Life in prison for sitting on a fucking couch while another guy's mouth put you there.
You know ,pb.,,i've benn reading u 4a short time,as long as the measly time i've been posting..& every time I read your know how on every f---- thing that u explain ,I'm inspired. I understand u r a vet poster, all i fuckin'know is the philly shit , but u have a way with everything that's goin' on around u if u don't my my saying..between u & SERP ,I don't know who's more fun 2 read..forgive me if I sound like a babe in the woods,but..I only got about 25 yrs. in this biz.. I was at scarfo's house back in 93 when i should'nt have been peekin' through the windows..Tory Scafidi, that motherfuck.. threw my women's running suit rack in to the fuckin' street back in 84'over a no exchange argument w/his little sister (i had no idea who he was at that time)..@Broad & Passyunk..& that jitbag, nicky crow,tried 2 rob me of a mere 320.00 in clothing sales money..I was just a 22 yr. old kid trying 2 make a buck workin' 4 this jew dude who set me up on the corners of certain money makin' spots w/great a rack of whatever was hot @the the time..gloria vanderbilt black denim jeans @12.00 a pop,,right out of the case .. goose down coats for 25.00..slight irregs..u remember??

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...