Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
what was the general opinion among all the guys after that happened? Ive always been curious about that.

That it was fucked up. But that the kid's father broke the biggest rule there is. He not only smacked a made guy. But a guy who was already an acting skipper at the time. It all happened just after Gotti and Frankie got sentenced. And it came to a head less than a year later. But Frankie hadn't run out of appeals at that point, so his son was acting for him. Like I said, they would have won at the table. But Tore went back. It was a bad judgement call. But keep in mind that he was still in his early thirties at the time, a bit young for the spot, and he just lost his father for life. He'll regret it for the rest of his life. There were no winners there. But it should also be noted that at least two of the Albanian kid's family members got hit. One of them IN ALBANIA. Like I said, no winners. One of the biggest cautionary tales in the history of the Bronx mob.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.