Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
faffy had alot of balls during the riccobone war these guys walked into a bar he was in he had joey merlino with him cant remember how the crow said it went down if someone can tell me what happened again i just remember the crow talking alot about it

but he was the most treacherous of all of them he would beef everyone to scarfo him and tommy del the beefed on chuckie they beefed on salvie testa charlie white and the crow everyone he had that kid louie turra beaten up for no reason he even betrayed tommy del at the end to be fair to faffy he played the mob game really well he betrayed everyone and he advanced fast in the scarfo mob by the time he was in his late 30s he was street boss in philly esp when tommy del was taken down chuckie was taken down chick went to prison salvie was killed philip was killed frank narducci was killed sindone was killed and harry went to prison

Iannarella was in a bar at the Hilton Motel in South Philly with Skinny Joey, whom because of his dad and possibly his own shenanigans, was a target of the Riccobene's. Clearly this was during the Riccobene war, anyway, several members of a Riccobene crew headed by Sammy Tamburrino, had the Hilton staked out and were preparing to close in and do some damage to Faffy & Skinny Joey. Faffy's aunts in the hotel that night, Faffy sends her home to retrieve a gun. She comes back with the gun, and Faffy takes the gun, walks up to Tamburrino, puts the gun to his head and announces to Tamburrino & his cronies that he and Skinny Joey are walking out of there and "if anybody tries anything, I'll blow your fucking head off."

That's the story according to Caramandi.

yearh thats what i read he has alot balls faffy shows once again though the luck joey has

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion