Originally Posted By: helenwheels

In Brooklyn for the Bay Ridge wiseguy experience try Areo, epecially on a Thursday night.

I piss on that place. I was invited there by my youngest he lives near there. Even though I live in Brooklyn I never been there. I read the reviews they called it a wanabe mob dump. Talked about people going there in expensive suits and a lot of expensive jewelry. Also that food was just okay.

I dress like that when I go out. I dress like that when I go to the movies.

I read that so I went wearing a leather jacket. Plus I think I went on a Sunday. I guess that was old people day. Because there were a lot of old people there. Food was just alright nothing special.

My youngest picked up the tab. I wanted to leave the tip. He told me no he left it. We are getting ready to leave the waiter comes up to him and starts talking to him. Evidently, the waiter did not think he left enough of a tip. So my son gave him more money.

If that was me I would have stuck my fingers in the waiters eyes. When he told me I asked my son why didn't he break his fucking arm. He is a black belt instructor in Brazilian jujitsu.

I told him you still like that place?

only the unloved hate