Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: pmac
Different neighborhood and Vito but do you think asaro was the only wiseguys in ozone park or was he just talking shit to his cousin. Just a huge population probaly 100k people and he's the only guy. Could you imagine just owner a building inherited from a grandfather of parents in bk your rich. Think It was Reddit this is what 1000 bucks a month gets you in NYC they show a bunk bed the top.

asaro was not the only wiseguy in ozone park? he never said that he said on tape that he did not know what was going on in ozone park trying to say that he did not even know what was going on in his own area saying he had no idea what was going on in the mob

Neither of you guys are New Yorkers, and that's fine. You're both valuable assets to this board. But if we're talking about TODAY, they don't call it Ozone Pakistani for nothing. It was largely Italian years ago, but not today. Just keep that in mind.

Then again, I don't really follow the court cases like you guys. And I don't read transcripts or FBI documents. I post what I believe to be true about people and places that I've known. Asaro's an old drunk who probably has dementia, so for all I know he may have been talking about forty years ago. And that claim would be absurd. But if he's talking about right now? Remember what I said about Ozone Pakistani wink.

Politically correct? No. True? You bet your ass.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.