Originally Posted By: SC
Master list has been updated.

OK, it's that time of year when the chill is in the air. The nights are getting longer and colder. The landscape is barren and soon the snow will fall. It all means that Dead Pool Day is getting close again. Bwaahahhhaaahhhaaaa......

Two months to go before the new year and a new game. It appears we have a core group of players and I assume most will wanna try their luck again next year. We'll probably be seeing many of the same predictions on our lists, so, in an attempt to make it a little more challenging I propose some sort of rule change.

How would it be if we gave "points" that reflected the age of the decedent? We could all load our lists with people oevr the age of 90 but what fun is that? What if we gave more "points" for younger deaths? For instance, a decedent over the age of 100 would be worth one point, someone in their 90s could be worth two, someone in their 80s worth three, and so on. Thus, we'd be scored on the number of our picks (as we presently do) AND on the number of age-related points.

Just something to think about. What say ye?

I really like this idea