Originally Posted By: Serpiente
[quote=sickstylemob12]Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

I only know of one that was kicking up and that was Beeps he made a go of it in AC by opening a pool hall and other things went on,he did not last long.

There were other families that were pushing in but i don't know what they did .

There was a couple card rooms that had books connected to them and the books were kicking but as far as DuckTown I can not think of any .

The WH no the local bars no even Vince only kicked up on his book and shy but not his bar and restaurant there a couple night clubs that fell in area of DuckTown on Paciffic ave and they kicked. But that don't mean that they paid a full check anywhere in DuckTown...

Now don't get me wrong if you opened a Go Go joint or a book store in the neighborhood you had a new partner or you kicked.

But as far as shitting were you eat no way ,he depended on these people for a lot of things ,he was the only game in town...

DuckTown is only 3-4 blocks wide in some parts not counting the boardwalk block so the people were very close , and also knew what was what . He kept the streets clean and all the bullshit on the other side of the R.R. tracts !!! and in turn the people protected him .

That don't mean that somone did not need a favor and Nick was now his partner, but as knowing most people in the area after Nick went down (nobody) said a word about kicking up and they did not say they were glad he was gone.It was the opposite they depended on him to keep it right.

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....[/quote Serp, Do you think it would have stayed a better area if he did 'nt go away at that time ?..could he have prevented the riff raff from invading?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...