Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
I also heard about Roma foods from the owners of.the grocery store I worked for...they claimed that Roma came through and still made it known they had the northeast on lock down, but not sure if its still connected to the Columbos or Sal Profaci (idk if hes even alive still)

No one has the cheese/olive oil/ Italian import businesses cornered in the Northeast, let alone "on lock down." That's the most absurd thing I've ever fucking heard. Kraft Foods has more of a monopoly on the the food industry than any wiseguy does in this day and age.

Roma foods is clean. The Profaci heirs are all clean. John Profaci and his wife operate Colavita Olive Oil completely above board. They're very community conscious, constantly donating and raising monies for different charities. And it's not a "front."

@MikeyBalls211 --- I don't mean you personally. That's directed at whoever told you that nonsense. I only mentioned it because the Profaci kids, grandkids, and other assorted heirs have worked very hard to distance themselves from the street.

PB- No I understand no offense taken, this was just what someone I worked with told me and this was a small italian grocery store that had 2 locations kinda like Top Tomato, but I admit Idk much about Roma foods other than what I was told and thats commendable that they did work hard to distance themselves from the street..but its undeniable that the seed money for that company came from street, which I couldnt care less, lotta dirty money funded legit shit all over the US.

Was anyone able to find shit about the Ronnie Mozzarella guy from the Bonnanos? I know I posted about him a few times before, its driving me fuckin nuts I cant find the article I read about him b/c to me it was fascinating

True , and with these big company's going legit creates a vacuum. The smaller not so legit company's come along ready to fill the orders of all the Italian and other shops that are using tons and millions of dollars of product.And if they do not come over well they get leaned on.

And with the other smaller not so legit company's start doing business the way the big legit company's are no longer willing to . But the mob steps up to fill the void.

They are still out there just change up to keep L/E one step behind.

Don't forget America loves pizza and there pizza shops and with that comes the guy down the street....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."