Originally Posted By: gangstereport
joey merlino is hardly a power does not know how to earn comparing him to gigante or gotti is ridiculous comparing him to capone is unthinkable never have i come across something so dumb. Funny you brought gotti in that other thread you could not stop going on about castanalo and how dumb gotti is

your a troll everyone knows it

joey is so weak power wise in the 90s a street gang led by louie turra had the balls to try and kill him. Marty angelni one of merlinos top guys is so weak that a an assoiccate paid someone to kill him and marty then got beaten up this year hardly a power

the fight with philip and the bikers i dont know why your bringing that up. Philip got in a fight then they went around ducktown threatening philip. So lawrence merlino shot the biker

the street tax did not start till scarfo was boss so i dont understand that one either philip talks about it in his book

according to geogre antastisa the bikers tried to kill chuckie merlino they shot at him after that scafo tried to make peace that was in the 80s. The mob feared the bikers

what the fuck are you talking about? "Had they the info like us, they'd sleep like me with the doors and windows locked down"

what the fuck do you even mean

" I don't even go into Little Italy or any Italian section of town because the visit could go either way & where there's people there's problems."

little italy what the fuck are you talking about . You are obviously a troll like i said to you before bringing up random stuff i think you smoke some before you come on here

What I'm mean is that sometimes I feel scared by the info that I think maybe true, based on from what I've read. don't you get paranoid about the stuff that you think you know maybe true? all I'm saying which is prolly just over thinking. Yes, I don't go into little Italy since I don't want to run into hot headed people like you, prolly on welfare Who take everything wrong. Again it was only my opinion taken from reading natale's words that he gave Steven montevergine a job. At least I'm doing my best to come up with ideas best on what I've read. Instead of just sitting around with one worded responses. Don't know what you mean by a troll. Stay off my thread, go back to eating cannoli. It's just me.