P
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
that was ralph natales version

geogre antastia said it is likely he exaggerated because thats what ralph is famous for doing

natales version of story is that joey and steve fell out then natale called a meeting. According to ralph ten bikers turned up armed while ralph natale steve mazzone and joey merlino "faced them of". Ralph told steve before the meeting to have guys with guns down stairs so if it go out of hand they were to come up and shoot the bikers.

Anyway according to ralph the bikers fearing the strength of the LCN backed down. According to ralph steve said after the meeting that he forgot to have guns put down stairs and there was no one ready to come up if something went wrong. Ralph said he was fuming

according to geogre antastia he thinks ralph may have exaggerated the story and was copying the idea from "the bronx tale".

With ralph you have to be careful what you believe

Good point gangster! Glad you're on here, at first I was ambivalent but your views carry truth.
9 yrs ago I was on a outlaw motorcycle site, and I got into it with a guy whose username was Jimmy d. Seem to have that effect with a lot of people, but then again I'm a sincere person. Jimmy d said that prior to montevergine,The pagans were a blue-collar club in order to be a probate for the pagans you had to own a Harley Davidson motorcycle so many of the pagans were toe- truck drivers.

He claimed that than president of the pagans who was jimmy d got into it with Phil Leonetti over a girl this may seem far-fetched but let's go with it for a second. Phil Leonetti then told Scarfo that the pagans were running a lucrative methamphetamine trade. When in fact the pagans manufactured methamphetamines and distributed them among themselves. scarfo had no idea exactly who they were selling to - and how much they were making.

So Scarfo decided to set a tax on their tattoo parlors and strip-joints. The man who largely made the pagans was an Amish guy called Dutch Burham who had never been to philly. Jimmy D joined the pagans in 1979 and stayed with them until 1989 but it was during this time that the pagans never expanded beyond Boca Raton they went there for the winter months to party but they were not a 1%er club that was on par with the Hells Angels.

Now the pagans control the beaches from Long Island, oc Maryland, Virginia beach, Boca Raton and up into Maine. He said that the pagans focused on the beaches since that's where the money is made. Fisheries, offshore, salt production and tourism, ports and the building that goes on. Which is why Skinny is always at the beach in my opinion because he owns it.

skinny is on par with Al Capone, Gigante and Gotti and the philly admin has no idea about how powerful he is. Had they the info like us, they'd sleep like me with the doors and windows locked down. I don't even go into Little Italy or any Italian section of town because the visit could go either way & where there's people there's problems.

Was that the real jimmy d that I was talking to I don't know I asked myself the same questions.