GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 164 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,729
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,280
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,526
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,406
Posts1,060,304
Members10,349
Most Online911
03:56 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Serp [Re: Ducktown] #861214
09/25/15 06:52 AM
09/25/15 06:52 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Vince was good people , him and Judy his wife through more parties then anyone I have ever known. They loved to socialize even with him putting in mad hours at a couple businesses .. They he'd a great condo on The intercoastal over looking the bridge coming into. A.C.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Serp [Re: Ducktown] #865068
10/29/15 10:12 PM
10/29/15 10:12 PM
S
sickstylemob12 Offline
Button
sickstylemob12  Offline
S
Button
Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

Re: Serp [Re: sickstylemob12] #865094
10/30/15 10:57 AM
10/30/15 10:57 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: sickstylemob12
Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

I only know of one that was kicking up and that was Beeps he made a go of it in AC by opening a pool hall and other things went on,he did not last long.

There were other families that were pushing in but i don't know what they did .

There was a couple card rooms that had books connected to them and the books were kicking but as far as DuckTown I can not think of any .

The WH no the local bars no even Vince only kicked up on his book and shy but not his bar and restaurant there a couple night clubs that fell in area of DuckTown on Paciffic ave and they kicked. But that don't mean that they paid a full check anywhere in DuckTown...

Now don't get me wrong if you opened a Go Go joint or a book store in the neighborhood you had a new partner or you kicked.

But as far as shitting were you eat no way ,he depended on these people for a lot of things ,he was the only game in town...

DuckTown is only 3-4 blocks wide in some parts not counting the boardwalk block so the people were very close , and also knew what was what . He kept the streets clean and all the bullshit on the other side of the R.R. tracts !!! and in turn the people protected him .

That don't mean that somone did not need a favor and Nick was now his partner, but as knowing most people in the area after Nick went down (nobody) said a word about kicking up and they did not say they were glad he was gone.It was the opposite they depended on him to keep it right.

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/30/15 11:14 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Serp [Re: Serpiente] #865181
10/31/15 12:57 AM
10/31/15 12:57 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
[quote=sickstylemob12]Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

I only know of one that was kicking up and that was Beeps he made a go of it in AC by opening a pool hall and other things went on,he did not last long.

There was a couple card rooms that had books connected to them and the books were kicking but as far as DuckTown I can not think of any .

The WH no the local bars no even Vince only kicked up on his book and shy but not his bar and restaurant there a couple night clubs that fell in area of DuckTown on Paciffic ave and they kicked. But that don't mean that they paid a full check anywhere in DuckTown...

Now don't get me wrong if you opened a Go Go joint or a book store in the neighborhood you had a new partner or you kicked.

But as far as shitting were you eat no way ,he depended on these people for a lot of things ,he was the only game in town...

DuckTown is only 3-4 blocks wide in some parts not counting the boardwalk block so the people were very close , and also knew what was what . He kept the streets clean and all the bullshit on the other side of the R.R. tracts !!! and in turn the people protected him .

That don't mean that somone did not need a favor and Nick was now his partner, but as knowing most people in the area after Nick went down (nobody) said a word about kicking up and they did not say they were glad he was gone.It was the opposite they depended on him to keep it right.

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....[/quote Serp, Do you think it would have stayed a better area if he did 'nt go away at that time ?..could he have prevented the riff raff from invading?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Serp [Re: hoodlum] #865182
10/31/15 12:58 AM
10/31/15 12:58 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
[quote=sickstylemob12]Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....[/quote Serp, Do you think it would have stayed a better area if he did 'nt go away at that time ?..could he have prevented the riff raff from invading?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull