W
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
What the fuck are you talking about the pagans are skinnys club? That statement and ur argument makes no god damn sense. The pagans were founded in PG county MD and had a philly chapter dating back to angelo brunos days..if u wanna argue that he had a role in them expanding even that would be factually inaccurate b/c if im not mistaken they expanded their meth dealing operations when Scarfo was boss and they were dealing with Long John Martorano..id argue they were at their peak in philly before Skinny was boss,but maybe someone can correct me on that.

I know a few Pagans from where im from in Bucks County and to say they're skinnys club or that hes their sonny barger is fuckin ludicrous..and I personally dont put biker gangs in the same breath as the mafia even the philly fam bc none of them have ever had the kind of influence, respect,or control the italians did..and thats not being a mob fan boy theyre all low life criminals but facts are facts

Thanx for your opinion but bikers aren't losers many of them are educated and well earning human beings. Anarchists yes! But low life's far-far from it. Pagans are a very wealthy club and mostly Italian. In the north east they have a lock down except for the outlaws they own the whole east coast. My opinion is that no club could/can operate within the Pennsylvania without skinny's permission. So calling a biker low life's is offensive to me but It's a free country so thanx for the opinion. Barger is considered the man who made them. Lou Dobkins founded the pagans but they were just a riding club. Outlaw Bikers earn 1 billion dollars a year in the u.s and their earnings are growing. So imagine how much of the pie is the pagans take. If the pagans take is 1/4 of a billion that is 250 million a year so pagans are earners if that is how much they take in.